Reverse Engineering Services
Tesla provides comprehensive 3D Reverse Engineering Services by generating CAD model and drawings from the physical object or its laser scans. We even create workflow where CAD data is not available for objects. Outsourcing Reverse Engineering projects to us helps you in improvising your design and focusing on the manufacturability and development of the process.
Reverse Engineering Services include:
Reverse Engineering from Physical Part
We can create CAD models and drawings from the physical part of a product or machine that can be used to manufacture the product. This method is used for small and simple objects where taking manual measurements are easier and cost-effective when compared to laser scanning.
Laser Scan to 3D Reverse Engineering Services
Providing Laser Scan to 3D Reverse Engineering Services is one of the core competencies of Tesla. Using laser scanning process is more accurate and faster when compared to the manual measurement of the object. For objects with complex shapes, it is difficult to take the measurements using manual methods such as calipers, tape measures, scales, and gauges. 3D Scanning is the most viable option in this scenario.
What is Reverse Engineering Services?
Reverse Engineering Services is the process of creating the design drawings from a physical object by taking manual measurements or scanning the product with the help of a laser scanner. It involves creating detailed CAD drawings and models with acceptable tolerance from the existing parts and assemblies. This is useful for making improvements in an existing product or assembly and in cases where there is insufficient CAD documentation required for modern methods of manufacturing.
- The CAD model can be used to study, inspect, analyze, reproduce, troubleshoot or can be used for future product enhancements and applications.
- Changes in the product design can be updated easily in the 3D CAD models.
- Surface models created by Tesla can be used to create Tools and Dies.
- 3D Reverse Engineering Services can be used to fix broken parts wherein we create a CAD model with the broken part fixed. This can be used to fix the broken part quicker.
Reverse Engineering Services for Diverse Verticals and Industries
- Heavy Machinery
- Industrial Plants
- OEM and Equipment manufacturers
- Building Products manufacturers
- Wood & Metal Furniture manufacturers
- Fabricated Metal & Alloy manufacturers
- Oil & Gas
Benefit from Tesla’s engineering experience by Outsourcing Reverse Engineering Services to the most trusted 3D Reverse Engineering Service providing Company. This will help you to:
- Modernize your manufacturing process
- Precise Surface Modeling
- Create a new design
- Receive CAD data that represents the object’s original design intent
- Remove and remanufacture a defective part